[AusNOG] Internet Transit Providers

Chad Kelly chad at cpkws.com.au
Wed Jan 4 21:39:35 EST 2017

On 1/4/2017 10:55 AM, ausnog-request at lists.ausnog.net wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> We are currently reviewing our internet transit setup as we are going to setup a rack in Sydney and I am looking for some recommendations regarding internet transit providers.
>
> I am currently looking for 200M with bursting (been paying for 95th percentile over the 200M up to 400M) but I am also looking to have two links, one to Melbourne and one to Sydney data center as a backup/second breakout point.
>
> I have been looking at Telstra, Vocus and AAPT so far and apart from price they all seem fairly comparable on the surface. Any comments?
Micron21 have connectivity to all the providers you mentioned and have
done deals with both Telstra and Optus directly and have Vocus as well
as Pipe Networks / TPG connectivity as well.

Though for what you want to do transit from Synergy Wholesale might be a
better option, or you can look at Servers Australia as well.
https://www.serversaustralia.com.au/transit.php
You will need to email Synergy wholesale for info as they don't list
pricing on the website.

--
Chad Kelly
Manager