[AusNOG] Unlock Telstra NBN Porn

Chad Kelly chad at cpkws.com.au
Mon Jan 2 14:44:24 EST 2017

On 1/2/2017 12:00 PM, ausnog-request at lists.ausnog.net wrote:
> Its only been 16 hours of 2017 and we already have an asshole response. Didn't take too long
>

> What happens when you Assume you make an ass out of you and me
>
> But I'm not the ass so its just making an ass out of you?. Maybe your new years resolution can be not the assume things
>

> Its for a client a doctors practice. They cant get emails or phones. I did get them to sign off on the risks of using a non corporate grade internet connection so I'm covered.
To be fare though, the subject line was a bit amusing.
Obviously auto correct is doing its finest.
In terms of the connection itself I gather its at least a Business grade
connection?
Telstra have a specific division called Telstra Health for health care
providers.
Though it will probably cost an arm and a leg.
I know that's a bad pun.
But you need the proper SLA's in place for corporate services.
I have included Russell in on this reply to see if he can do something.

--
Chad Kelly
Manager