[AusNOG] Mandatory data breach notification will become law in Australia

Matt Perkins matt at spectrum.com.au
Tue Feb 28 09:42:47 EST 2017

Im suggesting that more and more government regulation does but one
thing push small guys out of the market.  It wont just be a reporting
requirement but there will be forms reports. Reporting officers etc
etc.  It's not the reporting requirement I have a problem with it's all
the red tape that's going to go with it.

The government needs to learn that 3million turnover  is not a large
business.  Why can  these things not be decided on profit. There's a lot
of small operators that collect 3 million and then turn over the bulk of
that  AAPT/Telstra/Optus/Vocus .

Yet the government treats them like AAPT/Telstra/Optus/Vocus

         Office 1300 133 299        matt at spectrum.com.au
                                    Level 6, 350 George Street Sydney 2000
         Spectrum Networks is a member of the Communications Alliance & TIO
*/