[AusNOG] AAPT NWB - NBN

Andrew Barbara andrew at focusnet.com.au
Tue Feb 7 02:21:57 EST 2017

Hi All,

Sorry for the noise!

I am chasing some advice on connecting to AAPT's NWB for NBN...

We have the links all setup, and other NWB services are working, but getting info out of AAPT is proving to be difficult at best.

Cheers

Kind Regards

Andrew Barbara  | Managing Director  | FocusNet Group
End to End Technology Solutions  |  www.focusnet.com.au<http://www.focusnet.com.au>
Office: 1300 077 777  | Mobile: 0438 979 044    |  Fax: 08 6210 1837

[FNGL---Email-Logo]
This e-mail and / or any attachment(s) is intended solely for the above-mentioned recipient(s) and it may contain confidential or privileged information. It may not represent the opinion(s) of FocusNet Group and may have been sent without the consent of FocusNet Group. If you have received it in error, please notify us immediately at support at focusnet.com.au<mailto:support at focusnet.com.au> and delete the e-mail. You must not copy, distribute, disclose or take any action in reliance on it.