[AusNOG] NextDC Melbourne - Scheduled Power Maintenance -, 15th August

Peter Tiggerdine ptiggerdine at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 16:11:48 EST 2017

disagree.

Outside of business hours costs more with limited staff around to
assist. They're doing you a favour by doing this because if your PSU
fails on server, you'll have time raise tickets with vendor and get
same day resolution.

Regards,

Peter Tiggerdine

GPG Fingerprint: 2A3F EA19 F6C2 93C1 411D 5AB2 D5A8 E8A8 0E74 6127