[AusNOG] NBN real Business Plans

paul+ausnog at oxygennetworks.com.au paul+ausnog at oxygennetworks.com.au
Fri Apr 7 10:22:24 EST 2017

Hi All, just wondering if anybody out there is selling true business plans from NBN and not a normal plan sold as a business plans ?

I am trying to get a feel for what prices these plans are going for but everybody who advertises NBN Business plans are just selling the standard plans.
The reason I know this is because a true NBN business plan is same speed up and down, according to NBN doco anyway.

Maybe nobody is selling them, perhaps NBN haven't still released them yet, but we have some clients wanting a proper business grade solution and are asking about pricing for these plans but I can't find anything to compare with.

Thanks
Paul