[AusNOG] Azure now supporting Ipv6

Anand Kumria wildfire at progsoc.org
Thu Sep 29 11:24:09 EST 2016

Hi Mark,

I generally ignore your emails since they always seem to hijack other
threads.

Worse they focus on details not pertinent to the original thread.

In this case, I thought I'd check out the link and give you some feedback
about it:

 - Why is the design stuck in the '90s? It is the 21st century already.
 - Where is the explanation of *WHY* this is a useful thing to check.
Everyone knows you like to write emails but do you really want to be
repeating yourself every time?
 - Why can't the web page explain LDH (I know what it means, but who else
here does? HTML has had <abbr> since forever )
 - Colour. It is a thing. Why can't you use it to output red/orange/green.
 - Speed. 10 seconds to check isc.org?! Again, 21st century and all that.
 - Why isn't there an example of a *good* domain? (e.g. isc.org, <other
prominent organisations>)
 - Why not use the HTML5 placeholder attribute? It has been standardised
for longer than the EDNS rfc.

I am sure I could nitpick a bunch of other, unrelated things as well.

Thanks,
Anand