[AusNOG] Wireless Providers with coverage in NSW 2223

Kieran Murphy daffy at daffy.za.net
Wed Sep 28 16:04:54 EST 2016

Hi Everyone,

I've recently moved house, and made the mistake of believing the agent when
they said there was a broadband service available at the address.
Suffice it to say, Optus won't sell me a service and Telstra have disowned
my address as unservicable (well, at least not without me forking out a
fair amount, and then I'd still be 4km from the DSLAM).

Are there any Wireless Providers in the NSW Oatley 2223 or Como 2226 area
that could rescue me from 4G internet hell?

On a slightly related note, what ever happened to displaying a coverage map
on websites?
Why do I need to submit coverage requests to every wireless provider and
then have to speak to a human from each?

Thanks,
Kieran.