[AusNOG] Peering with Amazon

Nathanael Bettridge nathanael at prodigy.com.au
Wed Sep 28 10:25:32 EST 2016

They’ve not removed the information from peeringdb, they’ve just set it to users only. Log in and you can still see the details.
I reached out to one of the amazon guys on this list a couple of weeks back and they created a ticket for me but still pending it actually happening ☺

-Nathanael Bettridge

From: AusNOG [mailto:ausnog-bounces at lists.ausnog.net] On Behalf Of Tony Miles
Subject: Re: [AusNOG] Peering with Amazon

Given that they have removed the contact information from peeringdb, how would someone (eg. me !) who wanted to establish peering with them go about contacting them now to make this happen ?

I know from the below email that "peering at amazon.com<mailto:peering at amazon.com>" was the email address that was used previously, but if they have removed this detail from public, does that mean it's not monitored now, or there is a different process ?

Thanks,
Tony.