[AusNOG] RISK - IT Industry - Concern Over Equipment Being, Installed in Data Centre Facilities - Further Replies

Brad Peczka brad at bradpeczka.com
Tue Sep 27 12:03:29 EST 2016

Bees As A Service, coming soon to a datacenter near you! Pay only for the quantity of bees or hives you use; rebates offered for data centre conditions conducive to high honey production, or hook into our Honey Production Monitoring for additional environmental metrics.

Companion app development currently in progress and scheduled to be on Kickstarter within the month.

/s

Regards,
-Brad.