[AusNOG] Ransomware...

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Fri Sep 23 23:01:48 EST 2016

Paul,

This is such an ignorant thing to say and only said by someone who
obviously has their own bias as a priority as opposed to the best thing for
the company. Running a company isn't about you, but the best thing for it.
Get over yourself.

...Skeeve

*Skeeve Stevens - Founder & The Architect* - eintellego Networks Pty Ltd
Email: skeeve at eintellegonetworks.com ; Web: eintellegonetworks.com

Cell +61 (0)414 753 383 ; Skype: skeeve ; LinkedIn: /in/skeeve
<http://linkedin.com/in/skeeve> ; Expert360: Profile
<https://expert360.com/profile/d54a9> ; Keybase: https://keybase.io/skeeve