[AusNOG] And for the government's next Hair-brained Scheme

Scott Weeks surfer at mauigateway.com
Tue Sep 13 18:29:47 EST 2016

--- DavidP at centra.com.au wrote:
From: David Phelan <DavidP at centra.com.au>

I present to you the answer to all of our country's tax revenue problems.

http://www.news.com.au/finance/business/retail/government-mulls-online-shopping-lockouts-in-gst-crackdown/news-story/19e3cf3d3eb533dcc93293cfeac88db1

I know I've said it before, but your politicians are possibly
crazier that ours and I didn't think that was possible.
You've probably seen news about who we have to choose from:

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Dumb-and-Dumber-Were-There.gif

There meaning we have reached the very bottom of the bucket.
No where else to go.  We're there.

"Overseas businesses...will be required under Australian law
to register with the ATO to collect GST on all goods sold."

So the whole world has to follow AU law and give them money.

Bwahahahah!

Attention!  All 187 countries of the world, bend to my will!  Give
me your money!!!

<8-)  -->  (crazy eyes with a party hat)

scott