[AusNOG] Repeated NBN traffic flow issue

Andrew Thrift andrew at networklabs.co.nz
Fri Sep 9 09:42:28 EST 2016

This sounds very similar to issues we have had on the Chorus UFB
network in New Zealand with Nokia I-240G-R ONT's which I believe are
also used by the NBN.

Nokia have issued two separate firmware updates for this issue, and
the second one finally resolved it for us.  If NBN co talk to Nokia I
am sure they will be aware of it.

Regards,

Andrew