[AusNOG] ipv6 support on HSPDA/LTE devices.

Craig Askings craig at askings.com.au
Tue Sep 6 10:41:22 EST 2016

Now that Telstra is supporting IPv6 on post paid mobile, I'm starting to audit the various non iOS / Android devices I've used for ipv6 support. Is anyone else doing the same and gotten a positive result?

Netcom wireless 4g m2m router (NTC-140-02), 1st level support said no and is getting back on the rest of their range.

Opengear devices. Spoke to one of their Developers at Ausnog, no support yet but the Dev was hoping to get into onto their road map. Easier for them to iterate on the work now that Telstra is doing ipv6.