[AusNOG] Aus Industry Congratulations Email

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Tue Sep 6 09:56:54 EST 2016

Haha... I mean technical, network architecture, costs.

There's no convincing a politician of anything when there is no opposition
worth speaking of.  Australians as a community doesn't stand up for much,
so they government can whatever the hell it likes.  The community didn't
really understand what the DR bill even was - or care as our bodies
representing us cared more about their friendly relationship with the
government and did what they could behind the scene - which from the start
I said would do nothing.

...Skeeve

*Skeeve Stevens - Founder & The Architect* - eintellego Networks Pty Ltd
Email: skeeve at eintellegonetworks.com ; Web: eintellegonetworks.com

Cell +61 (0)414 753 383 ; Skype: skeeve ; LinkedIn: /in/skeeve
<http://linkedin.com/in/skeeve> ; Expert360: Profile
<https://expert360.com/profile/d54a9> ; Keybase: https://keybase.io/skeeve