[AusNOG] Aus Industry Congratulations Email

Michael J. Carmody michael at opusv.com.au
Tue Sep 6 00:27:47 EST 2016

First Batter Up!

“You don't seem to be an ISP. Please explain”

We consult and run the infrastructure for several ISP/CSP and Carrier licensed clients. But we don’t advertise that and happy to just get our stuff done without fuss. Costing is basically storage SAN, plus one server plus direct labour implementation costs, a significant portion of which have already been occurred out of our cash flow to our own detriment.

-Michael