[AusNOG] Aus Industry Congratulations Email

Tim Raphael raphael.timothy at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 19:44:29 EST 2016

I'd be very interested to see the numbers on each ISPs estimated cost of long-term storage. I have a gut feeling a lot of quoted numbers will be far above even SSD speed S3 pricing! ;-)

And Brendan, I totally agree. It's outrageous the apparent sheer negligence with which some of these numbers have been awarded.

Regards,

Tim Raphael