[AusNOG] Russian spy ship 'Yantar' loitering in the vicinity of undersea cables

John Glendenning glendenning.j at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 13:28:38 EST 2016

Syria and the Crimea are the major warm water ports for the Russians -
critical for their trade/commerce & military.

Destroying/monitoring communications or threat of same would be an
important piece of the warfare puzzle if shit went down in the region. The
brinkmanship has been happening for a few years now but will ramp up post
US election.

John G.