[AusNOG] Wireless providers (other than Optus) in Norlane area of Geelong

Mark Currie MCurrie at laserfast.com.au
Fri Oct 7 14:57:38 EST 2016

Thanks to all the Noggers who took time from their precious Friday to respond :-)

I think iiNet HFC or Vivid will be the best, as anything more expensive will upset the wagon...

I did try Vivid, and could not seem to get a hit, but that was maybe my 12.30am dodgy brain->finger comms.. ;-) Will give it another shot..

Cheers all and have a great weekend!

Mark Currie