[AusNOG] IPv6 excuses

Robert Hudson hudrob at gmail.com
Fri May 27 21:08:02 EST 2016

The immediate issue with this that springs to mind is that if people don't
bother with IPv6 before customers ask for it, then they won't be ready for
IPv6 when customers DO ask for it.

That doesn't strike me as good business sense to my way of thinking. But
what would I know, I'm just a customer who already wants IPv6 but can't get
it on a decent speed connection.