[AusNOG] IPv6 excuses

Michael J. Carmody michael at opusv.com.au
Fri May 27 15:42:49 EST 2016

Eyebrows?

I have made it a personal mission in life to NEVER type a IPv6 address by hand.

We are simply using FreeRadius to handle the deployment and DHCPv6-PD work, on top of the IPv4 it was some tangibly annoying configuration while you are unfamiliar with it, but once its up and running and tested, its basically set and forget.

Finding sane CPE was an entirely different odyssey.

-Michael