[AusNOG] NBN VDSL2 Filters

Jason Mikronis jason at ausbbs.com.au
Tue May 10 16:11:28 EST 2016

Hi,

It is up to the RSP to support it or not.

Many are not, just like many did not support UNI-V.

There is a whole lot of people out there who keeping PSTN connected for a period of time is sensible from a migration prospective.

PSTN in a line hunt is one example….why prevent the upgrade from ADSL2 to VDSL2 because of a phone system configuration (SIP Adaptors etc) which can be done in the next year or so?

Jason