[AusNOG] Au IPv6 doubling?

Alex Samad - Yieldbroker Alex.Samad at yieldbroker.com
Thu May 5 09:34:43 EST 2016

But

"
 The US is at +25% adoption.  There is similar technology used to deliver the Internet in both countries.  We have ISP's in the world that can no longer give each customer a individual IPv4 address which should have been the point by which ISP's here delivered IPv6 to EVERYONE.  This ridiculous attitude that "I have enough IPv4 addresses for my customers so I don't need to deliver IPv6" forget about the other end of the connection.
"

Isn't this a competitive advantage, isn't there economic advantages to no go ipv6 currently ?