[AusNOG] Transit at Vocus 55 Crockford St

Elliott Willink Elliott.Willink at vibegroup.com.au
Mon May 2 11:11:33 EST 2016

Hi All,

We are doing some shopping for transit (30/60 burstable to start with) out of PIPE DC2 @ Vocus 55 Crockford St. We need a direct x-connect with two BGP sessions (one router at your end is fine), v4 only is also fine. Preference would be for a path that doesn't rely too much on gear out of NextDC M1 and minimum contract length (or contract portability to Equinix ME1)

Give me a shout off-list if you can help.

Thanks,

Elliott Willink
Vibe Group

Phone | 1300 633 137
Direct | 03 8060 4507
Fax | 03 8648 0609
eMail: | elliott.willink at vibegroup.com.au
Web | www.vibegroup.com.au

Level 4, 7 Yarra St, South Yarra. VIC 3141