[AusNOG] Corporate Fibre type plans on NBN

Mark Delany g2x at juliet.emu.st
Sun May 1 01:53:00 EST 2016

> That said take a look at skymesh, they are offering 100/100 plans with a
> fair whack of data for quite reasonable rates, Thus far my speed tests
> have all come back 90mbps or above.
> They also will make plans up to match requirements, so they may well be
> able to work out something for uncontended if you are willing to pay for it.

The only downside to SkyMesh from a nogger perspective is that they
don't offer any "business" features such as BGP or routing of your own
network and so on. Though they do do ipv6! As you say, they may match
plans on a pricing basis, but not on a feature basis.

To be fair they are quite explicit about being a retail-only provider
so I'm not criticizing, they simply choose not to target the
"business" or prosumer market. More's the pity.

Mark.