[AusNOG] Telstra mobile

Jared Hirst jared.hirst at serversaustralia.com.au
Thu Mar 17 18:33:06 EST 2016

Yeah major issues here in NSW no data at the moment :-(

I lost reception and then no data. A reboot fixed it but it's still hit and
miss.

On Thursday, 17 March 2016, Quentin Rittman <quentinrittman at internode.on.net>
wrote:

> No ,you’re not imagining it.
> whinge pool lit up a while ago with people reporting no reception, then
> once they got it back no calls/sms/data.
>

> On 17/03/2016, 6:29 PM, "AusNOG on behalf of Milan Rajkovic" <
> ausnog-bounces at lists.ausnog.net <javascript:;> on behalf of
> milan at m-i.com.au <javascript:;>> wrote:
>
> >Hi Everyone,
> >
> >Is anyone experiencing issues with Telstra mobiles at the moment or am I
> imagining things?
> >
> >Kind regards
> >Milan
> >
> >Sent from my Secret Operations Centre

Regards,

 Jared Hirst Chief Executive Officer [image: Facebook]
<https://www.facebook.com/ServersAustralia>[image: @serversau on Twitter]
<https://twitter.com/serversau>
[image: Servers Australia]

Ask us about web hosting...
[image: QMS Certified ISO 9001 Compliant]
Direct Phone: +61 2 8115 8801
Executive Assistant: Ellen Gallo
*Phone:*  +61 2 8115 8811
E-Mail: ellen.gallo at serversaustralia.com.au
Main Switch: +61 2 8115 8888
Web: www.serversaustralia.com.au

11/6 Reliance Drive, Tuggerah NSW 2259
PO Box 3187, Tuggerah NSW 2259

SYDNEY | BRISBANE | PERTH | MELBOURNE | NEW ZEALAND

*Notice:* This message may contain private and confidential information
intended only for the recipients. If you have received this message in
error please delete immediately and notify the sender. Any distribution or
reproduction of this message is prohibited. The views & opinions expressed
in this email are NOT necessarily those of Servers Australia.