[AusNOG] NBN Traffic Classes

Chris Gibbs chris.t.gibbs at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 14:50:35 EST 2016

I know traffic is dropped going into AVC TC-1 that isn't marked as EF.
Maybe similar for TC-1 CVC. Can't seem to recall and never played with TC-1
1 live.

I would also imagine TC-1 is mapped to a priority queue of some kind. It
would be in the docs regardless.

Personally I would expect the congestion point to be the CVC in a FTTH /
FTTB network. Not so sure on the FTTN yet.