[AusNOG] brisbane gathering - march 18?

Andrew Khoo andrew at 6net.com.au
Fri Mar 4 17:49:21 EST 2016

hi jay.

i've kept a list of a few folk that have indicated their interest and will
be sending out an email next week to all those that responded as a
reminder. will send it to you under separate cover.

it appears that we will be meeting at The Wickham in the Valley at 4pm till
late.

everyone is welcome. the more the merrier, and i'm sure lots of salicious
tales will arise from this outing...