[AusNOG] AXONVX vs. Megaport in the news re Perth

Brad Peczka brad at bradpeczka.com
Wed Mar 2 23:55:30 EST 2016

Some of the statements in this article are incorrect.

Megaport and NextDC are latecomers to the Perth ExpressRoute market, having been soundly beaten by both Zetta (last year) and IX-AU (last few weeks).

https://web.archive.org/web/20150316081731/http://www.zetta.com.au/services/transformation/azure-express-route/

Regards,
-Brad.