[AusNOG] Experienced PHP developer required

Richard Archer rha at juggernaut.com.au
Tue Mar 1 10:43:28 EST 2016

Dear Jared,

I am writing to apply for the position of Cleaner - Data Centre as
recently advertised on the AusNOG mailing list.

I have extensive experience in Data Centre operations and appreciate the
special requirements when cleaning around sensitive equipment. I will
never mop the top of racks again. I am keenly aware that vacuum cleaners
should not be plugged in to the red power points, and that it is rarely
appropriate to unplug servers to make space for cleaning equipment. I
have a well-practiced eye for detail, and can usually re-insert
dislodged patch leads back into the correct port.

I can also program in PHP, With my extensive cleaning experience, my
code is clean and well polished. My hands are strong from manual labour,
so I am sure I will have a firm grasp on the language.

I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss this position with you, to
describe how my unique set of skills and attributes would be an asset to
your organisation and how I would excel in this role.

Yours sincerely,

Richard Archer.