[AusNOG] Experienced PHP developer required

Jared Hirst jared.hirst at serversaustralia.com.au
Tue Mar 1 09:42:22 EST 2016

Since when was this a job board?

I have a need for a developer too? But this is a network operations list
not a job list. I've posted by job needs on seek.

--
Regards,

 Jared Hirst Chief Executive Officer [image: Facebook]
<https://www.facebook.com/ServersAustralia>[image: @serversau on Twitter]
<https://twitter.com/serversau>
[image: Servers Australia]

Ask us about web hosting...
[image: QMS Certified ISO 9001 Compliant]
Direct Phone: +61 2 8115 8801
Executive Assistant: Ellen Gallo
*Phone:*  +61 2 8115 8811
E-Mail: ellen.gallo at serversaustralia.com.au
Main Switch: +61 2 8115 8888
Web: www.serversaustralia.com.au

11/6 Reliance Drive, Tuggerah NSW 2259
PO Box 3187, Tuggerah NSW 2259

SYDNEY | BRISBANE | PERTH | MELBOURNE | NEW ZEALAND

*Notice:* This message may contain private and confidential information
intended only for the recipients. If you have received this message in
error please delete immediately and notify the sender. Any distribution or
reproduction of this message is prohibited. The views & opinions expressed
in this email are NOT necessarily those of Servers Australia.