[AusNOG] IPv4 Ranges Needed

Shanti Korporaal shanti at eintellegonetworks.com
Thu Jun 23 15:03:54 EST 2016

Hi Mark,

My post was not about selling things - it was more about buying - which
people post on the list all the time (transit, racks, people). We have a
few local (big) providers who are desperate for address space and asked if
we could help. We would rather source the space for them locally than from
another region.

I realise this is a sensitive subject for some people, but there are people
who are in need, and a few people who seem not to care about what people
need - even though it is in my opinion an operational issue (although a
longer term one).

Regards
Shanti

*Shanti Korporaal - *eintellego Networks Pty Ltd
2014 Anthill 30Under30
2015 Anthill 30Under30
shanti at eintellegonetworks.com ; www.eintellegonetworks.com

Phone: 1300 239 038; Direct: +61 (0)2 8091 1224 Cell: +61 (0)423 045 588 ;
skype://shantikorporaal

facebook.com/eintellegonetworks ; linkedin.com/in/shantikorporaal

twitter.com/shantikorporaal

Elastic Fabrics - Elastic Engineers - Elastic ISPs - Elastic Enterprises