[AusNOG] Apple IOS vpn / networking genius

Ben Trigger btrigger at livingnetworks.com.au
Tue Jun 14 14:45:22 EST 2016

Hi

Please excuse my unsolicited job posting, but I have a particularly
challenging & interesting requirement so I'm reaching out to the network
looking for an IOS networking genius who can assist!

We are making enhancements to our VPN solution, and require someone to
build out our VPN app. The developer must have experience building an IOS
VPN app, in particular using the NEPacketTunnelProvider Apple extension.

If you or a colleague have specific experience in this area please get in
touch with me off list to discuss.

Many Thanks & Regards,

*Ben* *Trigger **| Managing Director | LivingNetworks*

PO Box 318, Maylands, WA, 6931

P: 1300 650 679 | M: 0417 919 613

E: *btrigger at livingnetworks.com.au <btrigger at livingnetworks.com.au>* | W:
livingnetworks.com.au