[AusNOG] Rack Space Global Switch Level 6 South Old Pipe Suite

Matt Perkins matt at spectrum.com.au
Fri Jul 29 12:41:59 EST 2016

Hi All,

  Does anyone have any spare rack space (say 6RU) in the old pipe (now
AAPT) suite in Global Switch Level 6 South that we can rent for around 6
months. We are in the process of modernizing some of the kit in our
racks in that suite and there's a bit of an overflow of equipment why
things are moved around.

Replays off list please.

Matt

--
/* Matt Perkins
         Direct 1300 137 379        Spectrum Networks Ptd. Ltd.
         Office 1300 133 299        matt at spectrum.com.au
                                    Level 6, 350 George Street Sydney 2000
         Spectrum Networks is a member of the Communications Alliance & TIO
*/