[AusNOG] Problems with AAPT Fibre relocation

Oliver Sebastian Oliver.Sebastian at charterhall.com.au
Tue Jul 26 11:56:32 EST 2016

Hi Ausnoggers!

Anyone on this list have access to senior staff in AAPT?

We have an urgent need at our primary site in Melbourne - order was placed some time ago with our vendor and we have a hard cut-off date this Friday for a fibre relocation.

Having a really hard time getting updates and service from AAPT personnel despite persistent efforts.

Any help appreciated.

Regards,

Oliver Sebastian
Head of Infrastructure and Platforms Delivery
T +61 2 8651 9240
M +61 449 104 560
E Oliver.Sebastian at charterhall.com.au<mailto:Oliver.Sebastian at charterhall.com.au>
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D12E92.B36FDA50]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/993753?trk=tyah>
[cid:image002.jpg at 01D12E92.B36FDA50]<http://www.charterhall.com.au/>

This e-mail message and any accompanying attachments may contain information that is confidential and subject to legal privilege.  If you are not the intended recipient, do not read, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message or attachments.  If you have received this message in error, please advise Charter Hall by return e-mail or telephone (02) 8651 9000.  Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender expressly and with authority states them to be the views of Charter Hall.  Charter Hall cannot guarantee that this e-mail or any attachments are free of viruses or other conditions which may damage or interfere with data, hardware or software with which it might be used.