[AusNOG] Recommendation for Radius Servers?

James Andrewartha trs80 at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Mon Jul 25 22:44:13 EST 2016

On Mon, 25 Jul 2016, Brad Peczka wrote:

> I'll throw in a vote for Cisco ACS, because its what I use (in an enterprise, not ISP environment) and generally it just works.

Given Mark's domainname, I suspect it might well be an enterprise
environment. In which case https://packetfence.org/ is probably worth a
look - it's a free (GPL) management gui on top of FreeRADIUS. Paid support
is available from the developers, Inverse.

At work we use Extreme Access Control, which isn't free, but integrates
with our MDM.

# UCC Wheel Member     http://trs80.ucc.asn.au/ #|  what squirrels do best     |