[AusNOG] TPG and Vocus Routing path issues

Murat Sener Murat.Sener at premiertech.com.au
Fri Jul 22 16:35:15 EST 2016

Hi,

We currently are using Vocus as our primary IP transit and have noticed that our paths from our TPG/AAPT customers into our IP blocks are taking a very long path, this is only happening between Vocus and TPG/AAPT only, I'm testing this between a TPG customer in Sydney and our link down in NextDC M1 - I don't know who to contact to resolve the routing issue I have tried logging a call with TPG/AAPT and Voucs and both parties seem to point the finger at the other service provider, it does sound like a carrier level issue, can anyone let me know if they are experiencing similar issues...

Thanks

Murat
--
Message  protected by MailGuard: e-mail anti-virus, anti-spam and content filtering.http://www.mailguard.com.au/mg