[AusNOG] AWS Support

Nick Stallman nick at agentpoint.com
Wed Jul 20 08:07:58 EST 2016

Hammer 'forgot password' with possible email addresses until you get a bite?

On 19/07/16 16:02, Paul Walters wrote:
> Afternoon All,
>
> I have a bit of a tricky one. I have a client who has their DNS hosted
> with Route 53. The client has changed a few IT providers they don't
> know which account was setup (seems that it wasn't a generic admin@)
>
> Is anyone able to point me to someone or something that might be able
> to get me access to their DNS to make some adjustments?
>
> Thanks in advanced
>
> Paul

Nick Stallman
Technical Director
Agentpoint Pty Ltd
The Real Estate Web Developers
Melbourne | Sydney | Miami
nick at agentpoint.com
www.agentpoint.com.au | www.zooproperty.com | www.ginga.com.au |
www.business2.com.au

Business2.com.au is a real estate agent information website that helps
you understand Portals, Technology and comes with FREE tools to help
your Agency become an online success!