[AusNOG] NBN Approved Devices List

Brad Evans brad at delion.com.au
Sun Jul 17 10:18:23 EST 2016

On the subject of the TP-Link W9970, I noticed they disappeared from stock from all our distributors. Some distributors were showing a status of "discontinued", at around the same time there were also suddenly none on eBay (in Australia).  This all seemed to happen in the last week or two. Anyone know what's happening here?

-Brad