[AusNOG] NBN Approved Devices List

Andrew Kitchen a.kitchen at xi.com.au
Sat Jul 16 20:52:40 EST 2016

Hey Everyone

I am trying to find an official list of NBN Approved devices.

We are using Netcomm device at present and we are having issues with on a 50Mb/20Mb circuit that it is constantly dropping out.

NBN Co have said it is the modem that is the issue but we have tested the modem on another FTTN connection and it hasn't missed a beat.

Then they said it's an incorrectly set SRA setting we then enable this and still no improvement.

Has anyone experienced a similar issue and could suggest things we can try because both the EU and us as the service provider don't know where to go next.

Regards

Andrew

Sent from my iPhone

Andrew Kitchen | Business DevelopmentStrategist
PO Box 3279, The Pines, Victoria, 3109
T 1300 789 299 D 03 9909 3102 M 0449 561 461 F 03 8611 7946
a.kitchen at xi.com.au | www.xi.com.au

This email message and any attachments are the property of X Integration. The contents of this email are copyright and may also be confidential and/or legally privileged. They are intended solely for the addressee and it is not intended that either confidentiality or privilege be waived or lost by mistaken delivery to you. Please notify us immediately and delete this communication if received in error. Consider the environment before printing this email.