[AusNOG] Big Thanks to Datacenter Limited

Phill Proud phill at proud.id.au
Wed Jul 13 16:25:26 EST 2016

I believe DX Platforms also makes modular DC's with shipping containers as
a base - I'm guessing they built the DCL one given the location. I've used
them for other frame design/fabrication work - very easy to work with. Have
also made our own version for very remote places in the pacific with
another vendor.

Phill