[AusNOG] Big Thanks to Datacenter Limited

Shane Chrisp shane at 2000cn.com.au
Wed Jul 13 10:57:02 EST 2016

Hi All,

  I just want to make a public thank you to the guys at Datacenter
Limited (DCL-P1) in Balcatta W.A.

We recently moved offices from Subiaco to West Perth and to cut a long
story short, there was a major stuff up
with our fibre installation to our new premises and with only 7 days
left to get out of our old premises, we were faced
with the unenviable challenge of coming up with a way of staying online
or pretty much closing the business down.

  I reached out to DCL to see if they would be able to help in anyway
given that I knew they had only just gone live a
week or so earlier, and the guys were absolutely fantastic and went way
out of their way to accommodate our needs.
With some extra pressure on the providers to get bandwidth live, we were
able to move our systems out to DCL on the
Friday evening.

  If you have not had a look at their website http://dclimited.com.au/,
take a look. They have a very cool setup with their
Datacenter in a shipping container.

Again, a huge thanks to all the guys at DCL for their assistance.

--
Regards

Shane Chrisp
2000 Computers & Networks Pty Ltd