[AusNOG] OB3 Connectivity

Peter Tiggerdine ptiggerdine at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 17:35:46 EST 2016

Hi All,

I have a customer that is working in difficult and remote locations around
Asia Pacific and requires OB3 connectivity. Whist we can find a number of
providers for this we're getting some interesting and varied methods of
hand off to the remote locations (like dot1q trunks).

Is there any special considerations that need to be taken into account
regarding this type of network over the usual ethernet WAN services?

Regards,

Peter Tiggerdine

GPG Fingerprint: 2A3F EA19 F6C2 93C1 411D 5AB2 D5A8 E8A8 0E74 6127