[AusNOG] 10GbE Switching Options

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Fri Jul 1 15:43:22 EST 2016

THey don't want to.. but will they have much choice.

...Skeeve

*Skeeve Stevens - Founder & The Architect* - eintellego Networks Pty Ltd
Email: skeeve at eintellegonetworks.com ; Web: eintellegonetworks.com

Cell +61 (0)414 753 383 ; Skype: skeeve ; LinkedIn: /in/skeeve
<http://linkedin.com/in/skeeve> ; Expert360: Profile
<https://expert360.com/profile/d54a9> ; Keybase: https://keybase.io/skeeve