[AusNOG] GPS timesource

Shane Short shane at short.id.au
Thu Jan 28 18:01:15 EST 2016

A few friends and I have made a ublox cape for the Beaglebone Black
(which allow allows you to run it from 24V passive PoE!)

oGPS_NMEA(0)     .PPS.            0 l    5    8  377    0.000    0.001
0.002

2uS isn't too bad.

If anyone wants some of these capes, let us know and we'll get some made
up :)

-Shane