[AusNOG] What did Equinix actually do?

Tristram Cheer t at uber.co.nz
Sat Jan 23 14:56:08 EST 2016

SCCN have been in the SY1 pop for years now, What’s new is that on SCCN you can go pop AU to pop US now in more locations. SCCN just announced access points:

“One Wilshire, LA (CoreSite LA1); 600 West 7th, LA (Equinix LA1); along with 529 Bryant Street, Palo Alto (Equinix SV8) and 11 Great Oaks (Equinix SV1) from early 2016”

Here the release
http://us1.campaign-archive1.com/?u=43326fc55aae0dc831c9f83f7&id=42a0f3b266

TRISTRAM CHEER
UBER GROUP LIMITED
NETWORK ARCHITECT - MOST PROBLEMS ARE THE RESULT OF PREVIOUS SOLUTIONS...

[Facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/UberGroup?_rdr=p> [Twitter] <https://twitter.com/ubergroupltd>

E: t at uber.co.nz<mailto:t at uber.co.nz>
P: 09 438 5472 Ext 803 | M: 022 412 1985 | W: www.uber.co.nz<http://www.uber.co.nz>
53 PORT ROAD | PO BOX 5083 | WHANGAREI | NEW ZEALAND