[AusNOG] High-speed internet usage required (Northern Beaches)

Luke Thompson luke.thompson at inksystems.com.au
Wed Jan 20 15:40:03 EST 2016

Hello all,

We're down in Manly and have a client who we are moving from on-site
IMAP to hosted IMAP, however their connection is insufficient to
imapsync over their connection and the hardware we're working with is
slowly failing so we're not eager to move it off premises.

We are preparing to perform an on-site imapsync to one of our devices
which we can then take off-site, however we then require an internet
connection to perform the upload through. We're looking at around 80GB
of upload.

Once that's done, we can perform an incremental looped sync over their
connection without issue.

Is there anyone in the area (extending as far as North Sydney, CBD, etc,
potentially further) who is willing to allow us to upload the data for a
fee?

This would be immensely appreciated as Equinix aren't overly open to us
using the shared rack area as a workspace which would of course be ideal.

Regards,

--
Luke Thompson
Systems Administrator