[AusNOG] Data Retention - List of Agencies

Joseph Goldman joe at apcs.com.au
Wed Jan 20 13:42:03 EST 2016

Except, I believe it's been established that Subject header includes
content and therefore not required to be held under data retention. I'd
have to dig through the archives though to find that establishment, but
Noel seems to recall it as well by his comment ", and subject = content,
therefor not part of data to be retained or released,"