[AusNOG] Untangle Network Rack Gold Coast

Paul Wallace paul.wallace at mtgi.com.au
Tue Jan 12 19:05:40 EST 2016

G'day Jesse

We might be able to help you.

Let's chat tomorrow ??

Cheers

Paul Wallace
Polyfone Telecom

Sent from my iPhone

On 12 Jan 2016, at 5:42 PM, Jesse Fusarelli <jesse at azapp.com.au<mailto:jesse at azapp.com.au>> wrote:

Hi,

We are in the process of redoing the network design for a local restaurant on the Gold Coast and need a licensed cabler with networking knowledge to help untangle the mess that is the network.

We have planned our deployment / network design but we don't have a cabling license to be able to legally cut cables to length and need additional staff to help test and tag all of the ports in the restaurant as they aren't identified.

Pretty much we have to knock this out in one day so I'm expecting an early start and a late finish.

If anyone would be interesting in helping for the day please contact off list and of course this would be paid for.

Thanks,
Jesse Fusarelli
Azapp IT Support and Solutions