[AusNOG] Looking for the right people

Robert Hudson hudrob at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 21:59:49 EST 2016

On 22 February 2016 at 21:51, Kristoffer Sheather @ CloudCentral <
kristoffer.sheather at cloudcentral.com.au> wrote:

> Why don't you redraft it to show us all how a professional does it?

Yeah, no.  I reckon the ad will reap what it sows.  If BigAir are happy
with the response, good for them.  If not, then they need to work out what
they did wrong.  Unless someone's offering to pay Karl to do the work, I'd
suggest there's no obligation for him to do anything other than what he's
already done - point out his disappointment in the ad.  He can have an
opinion without having to submit changes, right?